Earn money with your creativity with Muzicplayground.com
Would you like to earn some extra money from your creativity? Simply Signup to become a seller at muzicplayground.com and earn from your talent.
Whatever your talent is Muzicplayground.com has provided you with the perfect platform to earn from your creativity.
Simply design your product upload set your price and share via all popular social media platforms, how easy is that?
Muzicplayground.com will charge a small admin fee of 15% which is better than our competition and let you the contributor enjoy your reward for your hard work!! All payments are handled buy paypal for quick and secure payment.
Whether its a bass line, Vocal Hook, Instrumental Beat, VST Synth patch you have created, or even a Tips and Tricks e-book Muzicplayground lets you monetize it. We all have as musicians have spent countless hours creating a particular sound or made the most amazing track and then never quiet got around to doing anything with it. Why not upload it to the creative exchange???!!!!
You can read our Seller Instructions which will help get you started.
What are you waiting for?? Go Create!!!!!
All Vendor’s products are covered buy our Seller Terms & Conditions. Muzicplayground works hard to insure all products are of a good quality and are suitable for our users.
If in any doubt please do not hesitate to contact us so that we may assist you in making your product choices.
We will replace any defective product immediately at our cost. However we cannot accept returns for any other reason.
If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of the product you are ordering, please listen to the demo of the product on this website or contact us directly before you purchase to ensure that it is suitable for your purposes.
Prices are subject to change without notice. All trademarks are the property of their respective companies. All rights reserved. All information was correct at time of going to print, errors and omissions excepted.
Advertising With Muzicplayground.com
Are you a small business owner? An up and coming Artist, Established band or simply have a great product or service to sell? Then Muzicplayground can assist you in your goal.
We have competitive advertising space available on our Main website, Merchandise, Forum and Affiliate store headers that will ensure you get the coverage your looking for.
We have a simple and secure payment gateway that is run via PAYPAL and your advertisements can be purchased and placed by visiting the Advertising page.
ONLINE ADVERTISING AGREEMENT
By clicking submit you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Advertising agreement. Please read following document carefully.
In the following Document OWNER will refer to Muzicplayground.com
Client Will refer to individual wishing to place an advertisement.
1. Advertisement Display and Services
The Owner agrees to publish the Advertisement on the Website for a period specified within upload form .If the Client desires to remove the Advertisement from the Website prior to the end of this period, the Client must request the Owner in writing. No refund will be made for such early withdrawal of Advertisement.
The Client shall pay the Owner for publication of the Advertisement on the Website, the sum specified within the upload form.All fees and payments are due and payable upon the execution and delivery of this Agreement., the Website Owner reserves the right to suspend the Advertisement posted on the website.
Client shall deliver the Advertisements to Owner digitally via Upload Form. Client shall be solely responsible for providing the Advertisement in the format required for display. Client acknowledges that Owner will not be responsible or liable for the quality of any portion of the Advertisement that does not meet the established mechanical criteria. If at any time Client desires to modify its content, it shall provide a written request to Owner specifying in detail the modification desired. Owner shall, within a reasonable time, effectuate the modifications to the content.
Client shall be fully responsible and liable for the content contained in the Advertisement. The Owner is not responsible for, and in no way warrants, guarantees, or ratifies, the representations made or implied in the contents.
5. Prohibited Content
Advertisements shall not contain:
(i) any content promoting the use of alcohol, tobacco or illegal substances; nudity, sex, pornography, or adult-oriented content;
(ii) any content which is explicative or inappropriate language;
(iii) content promoting illegal activity, racism, hate, “spam”, mail fraud, pyramid schemes, or investment opportunities or advice which is not permitted under law;
(iv) content that is libellous, defamatory, contrary to public policy or otherwise unlawful or any other content deemed inappropriate by the Owner in its sole discretion.
Use of any such inappropriate content by the Client will result in the suspension, termination and removal of the Advertisement or any other action deemed necessary by the Owner in its sole discretion.
The Owner reserves the right to review and approve the suitability of the Advertisement submitted. Website Owner may reject or cancel any Advertisement for any reason which it believes in good-faith to be detrimental. If the Owner so rejects Client’s Advertisement or terminates its display, then this Agreement shall be terminated, and Website Owner will return any prepaid advertising fees to Client.
Client grants the Owner a limited, non transferable, nonexclusive license to copy, use, store, set up, publicly display, publicly perform and transmit the Client’s Advertisement (including any trande names, trademarks and service marks shown) during the term of this Agreement and solely in connection with this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Owner will remove the Client’s Advertisement, destroy all copies of it and cease further display of the Advertisement.
Nothing in this Agreement grants Client any right to use the name, trademark, or service mark of Owner in any advertisement, sales promotion, or press release without Owner’s prior written approval.
8. Proprietary Rights
Client acknowledges that the contents of the Owner Website, including, without limitation, all trade names, trademarks, service marks, content, text, images, software, functionality, page and other design and layout, media and other materials therein, is proprietary to or licensed by Owner, protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and such contents may not be reproduced without the consent of Owner.
Client retains all right, title and interest including copyright and other proprietary or intellectual property rights in the content of the Advertisement, Client’s trade names, trademarks and service marks therein.
9. Client Warranty.
Client warrants to Owner that:
(i) Client has the right and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under this Agreement;
(ii) the Advertisement shall conform to the description and specifications set forth by Owner;
(iii) the Advertisement shall not constitute or be the subject of a notice or claim of any false designation of origin, false advertising or unfair competition under the law of any country;
(iv) the Advertisement does not and shall not contain or be alleged to contain any content, work, name, mark, designation, materials or link that actually or potentially violates any applicable law or regulation, or infringes any proprietary, intellectual property, contract or tort right of any person or misappropriates a person’s trade secret, name, likeness or identity;
(v) the Advertisement contains no viruses, worms, malicious code, trap doors, back doors, timers, clocks, counters, FTP servers, or other limiting routines, instructions or designs, and no web beacons, web bugs, spy ware or other similar hidden or transparent code, script, or routine designed to gather, track or transmit information about Owner or the users of the
The services and site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied and any use of the services or Website are at Client’s sole risk. Owner does not warrant that the services or Website will be uninterrupted or error free, nor does Owner make any warranty as to the performance or any results that may be obtained by use of the services or Website. Owner makes no other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, concerning the subject matter of this agreement.
11. Independent Contractor
Owner shall provide the Services as an independent contractor and Owner shall not act as an employee, agent or broker of the Client. As an independent contractor, Owner will be solely responsible for paying any and all taxes levied by applicable laws on its compensation. Owner understands that Client will not withhold any amounts for payment of any taxes from Owner’s compensation.
(a) Either party may terminate this Agreement for convenience by providing fifteen (15) days written notice (“Termination Notice”) to the other party.
(b) If a party violates its obligations to be performed under this Agreement, the other party may terminate the Agreement by sending a fifteen (15) days notice in writing. Upon receiving such notice, the defaulting party shall have fifteen (15) days from the date of such notice to cure any such default. If the default is not cured within the required fifteen (15) day period, the party providing notice shall have the right to terminate this Agreement.
Owner shall not assign any of their rights under this Agreement, or delegate the performance of any of the obligations or duties hereunder, without the prior written consent of the Client and any attempt by Owner to so assign, transfer, or subcontract any rights, duties, or obligations arising hereunder shall be void and of no effect.
14. Governing Law
This Agreement is to be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England & Wales.
15. Dispute Resolution
All disputes under this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration in _________________ before a single arbitrator pursuant to the commercial law rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration may be commenced at any time by any party hereto giving written notice to the other party to a dispute that such dispute has been referred to arbitration. Any award rendered by the arbitrator shall be conclusive and binding upon the parties hereto.
This provision for arbitration shall be specifically enforceable by the parties and the decision of the arbitrator in accordance herewith shall be final and binding without right of appeal.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future laws, such provisions shall be fully severable, this Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part of this Agreement; and, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
17. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO INFORMATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, INCURRED BY THE OTHER PARTY ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL NEITHER PARTY’S LIABILITY ON ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID TO OWNER BY CLIENT.
Each party shall at its own expense indemnify and hold harmless, and at the other party’s request defend such party its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns officers, directors, employees, sublicensees, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, demand, settlements, loss, expenses and costs (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) which arise directly or indirectly out of or relate to (a) any breach of this Agreement, or (b) the gross negligence or will ful misconduct of a party’s employees or agents;
19. Entire Agreement; Amendment:
This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior or contemporaneous representations, discussions, proposals, negotiations, conditions, communications and agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and all past courses of dealing or industry custom. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by each of the parties.
The waiver by either party of a breach of or a default under any provision of this Agreement shall not be effective unless in writing and shall not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of or default under the same or any other provision of this Agreement, nor shall any delay or omission on the part of either party to exercise or avail itself of any right or remedy that it has or may have hereunder operate as a waiver of any right or remedy.
The headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to limit or construe the contents of any of the sections of this Agreement.
MUZICPLAYGROUND.COM VENDOR AGREEMENT
This Muzicplayground.com Vendor Agreement (this “Agreement”) is between Muzicplayground.com (“Muzicplayground.com”) and you (if registering as an individual) or the entity you represent (if registering as a business) (“Vendor” or “you”) as a vendor in the Muzicplayground.com Marketplace.
Before clicking to agree to this Agreement, please carefully read the terms and conditions below. Under this Agreement, you authorize Muzicplayground.com, among other things, to promote, resell, test and distribute Marketplace products (as defined below).
This Agreement does not have to be signed in order to be binding. You indicate your assent to the terms of this Agreement by checking the box (or similar action) to accept the Agreement that is presented to you at the time you sign up to list your products on the Muzicplayground.com Marketplace.
Introduction to the Muzicplayground.com Marketplace
- The Muzicplayground.com Marketplace is a forum for connecting vendors who make Sounds for upload on the Muzicplayground.com website to sell potential customers. As a vendor, you may charge a fee for your sounds using the Muzicplayground.com’s platform.
- “Muzicplayground.com Marketplace” or “Marketplace” means any location at which Muzicplayground.com makes available or lists its Sounds for purchase which can include muzicplayground.com or any other webpage, application, mobile interface, service or user interface that allows for the discovery, download or purchase of Muzicplayground.com products.
- Terms of service” means the terms, rules and policies that Muzicplayground.com makes available either from our website or upon request at [email protected] setting forth requirements (as may be modified by Muzicplayground.com from time to time) for including your products in the Muzicplayground.com Marketplace.
Using the Muzicplayground. Com website to Publish Your Products
Currently, the Muzicplayground.com Marketplace allows you to offer any digital downladable products. Full ownership and copyright must be owned by the uploader or must have the express right to do so on another behalf.
- For each sale Muzicplayground.com will pay Vendor an amount equal to 85% of the revenues received by muzicplayground.com from the sale of any products in our online store.
- Any Such revenues will be paid out once Muzicplayground.com has received full payment from or on behalf of an end user.
- For purposes of clarity, in the event Muzicplayground.com refunds the applicable Sale amount (or a portion thereof) to an end user or an muzicplayground.com employee (which you agree that Muzicplayground.com can do entirely in its own discretion), you agree and acknowledge that you will not receive and will have no right to receive any revenue on that portion of the Sale amount that was refunded.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement ,approximately thirty (30) days after the end of the calendar month in which the applicable Sale is made,Muzicplayground.com
Will release any revenues direct to your Paypal Account which must be initiated to use our service.
Sales reports can be accessed through the dashboard on your( vendors) personal profile page.
- Taxes. You are responsible for any income or other taxes due and payable resulting from Muzicplayground.com’s payments to you. Accordingly, unless otherwise stated, the amounts due to you hereunder are exclusive of any taxes that may apply to such payments. Muzicplayground.com maintains the right to deduct or withhold any applicable taxes payable by you from amounts due from Muzicplayground.com, and the amounts due, as reduced by such deductions or withholdings, will constitute full payment to you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- All Intellectual Property Rights over and in respect of the Asset are owned by Vendor. Muzicplayground.com does not acquire any rights of ownership in the Asset.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- Muzicplayground.com acknowledges and agrees that neither Vendor nor its board members, officers, employees or agents, will be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or resulting from Vendor’s provision of the Asset under this Agreement, or any use of the Asset by Muzicplayground.com or its employees,and Muzicplayground.com hereby releases Vendor to the fullest extent from any such liability, loss, damage or claim.
- Neither Party may use, disclose or make available to any third party the other Party’s Confidential Information, unless such use or disclosure is done in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Each Party must hold the other Party’s Confidential Information if any secure and in confidence, except to the extent that such Confidential Information:
a. is required to be disclosed according to the requirements of any law, judicial or legislative body or government agency; or
b. was approved for release in writing by the other Party, but only to the extent of and subject to such conditions as may be imposed in such written authorisation.
This clause will survive termination of this Agreement.
DISCLAIMERS & RELEASE.
To the extent permitted by law, Vendor will in no way be liable to Muzicplayground.com or any third party for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with any use of the Asset.
- Vendor will not be held liable by the Muzicplayground.com in any way, for any loss, damage or injury suffered by the Muzicplayground.com or by any other person related to any use of the Asset or any part thereof.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement, in no event shall Vendor be liable for any claims, damages or loss which may arise from the modification, combination, operation or use of the Asset with Muzicplayground.com computer programs.
- Vendor does not warrant that the Asset will function in any environment.
- To the extent permitted by law, no express or implied warranty, term, condition or undertaking is given or assumed by Vendor, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The Muzicplayground.com must indemnify, defend and hold harmless Vendor, its board members, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims (including third party claims), demands, actions, suits, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and damages (including indirect or consequential loss) resulting in any way from:
- Licensee’s and Licensee’s employee’s use or reliance on the Asset,
any breach of the terms of this License Agreement by the Muzicplayground.com or any Muzicplayground.com employee, and
any other act of Licensee.
This clause will survive termination of this Agreement.
- Any failure or delay by either Party to exercise any right, power or privilege hereunder or to insist upon observance or performance by the other of the provisions of this License Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver thereof.
This Agreement will be construed by and governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Parties submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- This Agreement and the License granted herein commences Immediately and is granted for the Term, unless otherwise terminated by Vendor in the event of any of the following:
a. if the Muzicplayground.com is in breach of any term of this License Agreement and has not corrected such breach to Vendor’s reasonable satisfaction within 7 days of Vendor’s notice of the same;
b. if the Muzicplayground.com becomes insolvent, or institutes (or there is instituted against it) proceedings in bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization or dissolution, or makes an assignment for the benefit of
Termination under this clause shall not affect any other rights or remedies Vendor may have
Muzicplayground.com shall not assign any rights of this License Agreement, without the prior written consent of Vendor.
The Parties recognize the uncertainty of the law with respect to certain provisions of this Agreement and expressly stipulate that this Agreement will be construed in a manner that renders its provisions valid and enforceable to the maximum extent possible under applicable law. To the extent that any provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such provisions will be deleted from this Agreement or modified so as to make them enforceable and the validity and enforceability of the remainder of such provisions and of this Agreement will be unaffected.
Simply Signup to become a seller at muzicplayground.com and earn from your talent.
Muzicplayground.com PRIVACY STATEMENT
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at: Muzicplayground.com Company House 43 Wilton Estate Greenwood Road, E8 1BD , Hackney, London , England.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
All Payments On the Muzicplayground website are handled by the PAYPAL gateway payement system.
For more insight, you may also want to read Paypal’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] or by mail at Muzicplayground.com
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
Company House 43 Wilton Estate Greenwood Road, E8 1BD , Hackney, London , England
Terms & Conditions
- Goods sold exclusively by Muzicplayground.com remain the property of Muzicplayground.com until they are fully paid for.
- All good within the Muzicplayground website are sold NON Exclusive unless otherwise stated.Please contact us for further information about exclusive licensing agreements.
- Goods Sold by our Vendors are covered by our Vendor agreement please read carefully.
- • We will replace any defective product with no additional cost to the purchaser.However we do not accept returns for any other reason. Product defectivity must be clearly shown and incompatibility with purchaser system will NOT constitute a defective product. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of the product you are ordering, please listen to the demo of the product check on this website, check product formats or contact us directly for more information.
- All payments on the Muzicplayground.com website are made in British Pound. The Muzicplayground.com online shop presents its prices in British Pound (GBP). Exchange rates applied by the banks for any other currency at the time of purchase may vary.Please check before purchase.
Website Terms And Conditions
- This website is operated by Muzicplayground. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Muzicplayground. Muzicplayground offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose;
(b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
(f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h)
to collect or track the personal information of others;
(i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Muzicplayground.com, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Merchandise and Affiliates.
All Merchandise and Affiliate products are handle by our prospective merchandise and Affiliate companies. Please visit their stores and read there terms and conditions carefully.Muzicplayground.com can not be held responsible for any damages sought through purchase of any items from their stores.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Muzicplayground and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]
The Muzicplayground Store is extremely easy to use. Simply browse through our selection of Audio players or Categories then either click on the product images or info buttons for more detailed descriptions. Click that add to cart buttons to add products to your shopping basket. So simple!!!
Working with muzicplayground.com products
Once you have found the particular sounds you like and you are sure of compatibility with your system, Simply purchase and download your products. You are free to use our products within your own music creations. Our patches and samples are royalty free thus can be used in any musical or creative composition, however you are not allowed to resell our products as is.
Once you have selected your products and added them to your basket, simply head to the checkout. Insure you enter a valid email address in the box labeled at the top of your screen. Your download links will be sent to this address. Payments are handled via the PAYPAL payment system. Please insure you have a PAYPAL account setup up before trying to purchase products.
Our Virtual Studio Technology (VST) Presets are files that once imported allow new sounds to be played on your Virtual Synthesiser. These files in them selves do not contain any sound but information such envelope, filter and Oscillator settings thus allowing you to play back the preset sounds.
Muzicplayground Sound Libraries Contain Sounds and Samples to use in your own music compositions. Sounds are found in WAV, MP3, and AIFF formats. These can be imported directly into your host sequencer or sampler depending on your own software & hardware Compatabilty. Please read product specifications and your Software & Hardware documentation prior to purchasing our sound libraries.
Your Downloaded files will be available in the .ZIP Format. There are many .ZIP extracting utilities available for both Mac & PC. A simple google search will yield many results.
Again please do not hesitate to contact us for further information and advice regarding Muzicplayground.com products.
Once you have selected your products please remember to input your email address on the checkout page.Your download links will be sent to this address, also remember to check your junk folder of your email provider.
Alternatively after payment you will be redirected back to muzicplayground.com where you will find your product download links. Download links expire after 5 days unless otherwise stated. This is just to insure are servers are not overloaded with request and insure we optimise our user experience.
Our drum Loops are provide in 24Bit 44.1 Stems for increased flexibility
Kick, Snare, Hats and percussion are separated into stems to allow the user greater creative possibilities. For example the kick could be heavily processed leaving the other elements untouched. Our loops are production ready but if you would like to process them further, then stems give you the option to do that!!
Sample files and Libraries are ready to import directly into your host sequencer or sampler. Recorded in 24bit 44.1 WAV and AIFF Unless otherwise stated. Please refer to your Software & Hardware Documentation before purchasing or alternatively contact us if you require more assistance in making a product choice.
Muzicplaygroud provides preset’s for many synths. Each synth often has its own file format and will also need to be stored in the correct location on your HardDrive. Please refer to your synth documentation for detailed installer instruction or contact us via support so that we can assist you with your specific needs.
All Products have been created on the mac platform. WAV and AIFF Files Are compatible on most Systems ( Mac and PC) but please read owners manual carefully for further information
All Presets are in the AU ( Audio Units ) Format and may require conversion for use on other platforms.Please read your documentation before purchase.
Instrumental Stems are in WAV format unless otherwise stated and are compatable with most systems.Please read your user documentation to insure they are compatible with your system before purchase.
MIDI Files can be imported into most if not all modern DAW’s They them selves do not contain any sound only Notational Data, If you have any doubts please read your DAW Documentation or contact us for further advise.
Do you require sounds in a particular format? Please contact us and we will see if any additional formats or conversions can be made available to you.
Thanks for your enquires…………Muzicplayground Team.